Sign up for alerts, special offers, education and updates.
We solve the TRADITIONAL EXCHANGE problem
WHAT IS OOBER WALLET?
Oober Wallet is a smartphone app like Uber but it looks for nearby / suitable wallten users who accept your smart contract and exchange their coins / foreign currency in cash / localcurrency at optimal price. The wallet also looks for users in other countries in order to make cross-border payment. It works for both individuals and businesses like SMEs.
CRYPTOCURRENCY (FIAT MONEY)
• Medium to expensive fee for small amount of coins at online coin exchange platform
• Long time to wait for withdraw coins. It lasts from 1 week to 3 months or even longer time
• You need bank account in advance and time to check an identity
• Expensive fee for small payment
• Loss or thief of coins
WHAT OOBER WALLET OFFERS?
Foreign currency exchange
Open API for developers
Token Category: Currency for Interacting with Oober Wallet – Platform (Utility Token)
Tokens will stand: 912,698,412.7 AIG (912 million)
Base exchange rate: 1000 AIG = 1 ETH
FOR YOUR REFERENCE
1. Final soft and hard cap values are determined 2 weeks before the start of presale due to the high volatility of the ETH exchange rate.
2. Token sale will be closen early when target quantity is reached.
3. For ethers, the equivalent amount of this cryptocurrency will be provided using the exchange rate provided by coindesk.com from the date of ether exchange.
4. Token Sale Bonus Schedule:
i. Presale: 25% Bonus – Token
ii. Main token sale week 1: 15% Bonus – Token
iii. Main token sale week 2: 10% Bonus – Token
iv. Main token sale week 3: 5% Bonus Token
v Main token sale week 4: 0% Bonus Token
5. At the end of the main token sale all unsold tokens are burned. No additional AIG tokens will ever be issued.
Main token sale
Two-Factor – AUTHENTICATION
1) Facial Recognition / Iris / Fingerprint
2) Password / Phone Device ID
We offer the Newest Currency Exchange Platform
The app will search for nearby people (cashiers) who accept your Smart Contract and exchange their coins for the best price, either in cash or in another cryptocurrency. Some examples of screenshots are as shown below.
OOBER WALLET Profit Potential
Full Time Job
Part Time Job
Figure: Estimated Percentage of Categories of Oober Wallet Cashiers
(Referring to Oober cashier)
TRUSTWORTHY OOBER WALLET
Cashiers must pay coins as a deposit for exchange business
Oober Wallet put all coins in safe vault (cold wallet) Coinbase
In case of counterfeit money or something wrong happens during transactions, the deposit will be deducted for the compensation
• Efficient use of information, speed and ease in use.
• Cheaper than online coin exchange platform and traditional currency exchange.
• You do not need to submit many documents and wait for the transaction to complete.
• Oober Wallet also ensures the security of the payment process through a comprehensive review process that includes reviews, checks of cashier records and a constant feedback loop that requires customers to rate their cashiers after each payment.
• Oober also offers insurance on commercial level and reviews the national sex offenders list.
• Oober Wallet with Detroit works actively with city councils and employees to change some of the limiting rules.
• Simple procedure. Just press a button on your smartphone and nearby cashiers will be notified immediately. A cashier usually answers your request within 5 minutes. Oober Wallet is able to do so by identifying their enormous amount of information usage in a particular city, where there is a high demand for cash-out.
Oober Wallet has three types of key partners:
1. Cashiers who pay out coins and foreign currency. They are the supply side and help to deliver value to end customers.
2. Technology partners do the same: help create a unique value proposition and remove friction between the customer and the cashier.
3. Investors, lobbyists and backers who help navigate the rough waters of becoming an established business in the sharing economy.
BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS OOBER WALLET
CEO & CHIEF DATA SCIENTIST – PETER IP
CY KAN – EXPERT PRACTICE ADVISOR
JACKY TING – CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO)